It’s official. We’re unemployed, packed, and ready to hit the road. ATL>PHX>LAX>TYO>MNL>PPS here we come.
Thank God this is the longest leg of our trip.
Our official itinerary through American Airlines is basically as follows though we plan to make adjustments and deviations along the way.
- Los Angeles, CA
- Tokyo, Japan
- Manila, Philippines: gateway to El Nido, Philippines
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia: gateway to Thailand, Vietnam, Cambodia and Myanmar
- Mumbai, India
- Doha, Qata: glorified layover
- Nairobi, Kenya: gateway to the Serengeti in Northern Tanzania
- Dubai, UAE: glorified layover
- Amman, Jordan: gateway to Israel
- New York, New York: homeward bound!